BuddyStream 1.02 Bug-Fix Coming on the 28th
I am pleased to announce that a bug-fix/maintenance update will be coming to the BuddyStream Plugin that will address a number of issues noted with the 1.01 release.
This plugin will be out ON or NEAR October 28th.
Some issues addressed include the following:
- Last.Fm Import Restriction now functions correctly
- Posting to BuddyStream from Facebook now functions correctly
- Issues in some text URLs point to wrong destinations have been corrected
- Hiding Tweets in the Activity Stream now works
- Issues with Twitter “Zend_Oauth_Exceptions” have been addressed
- Additional Twitter error – “un-supported operand type” has been corrected
- A new back-end admin tab skin has been added
- BuddyStream.net Ticketing system has been improved
Additional bug-fixes to be addressed in the weeks to come. Please be patient with us and the on-going development of this FREE plugin – good things are in the works.
Again, we thank you all for your patience and interest in this important BuddyPress plugin and humbly remind you that we ARE seeking donations and funding to kickstart this project. I am happy to say that we are now over 50% of our target goal… please don’t wait until we fix your issue to donate, donate now so we can continue to provide the best support and functionality possible.
Donate Directly here: http://buddystream.net/funding/